Missouri and lowa Map 1839", Micheal Horse(Yaqui,Mescalero,Apache,Zuni)
1. ‘Metamodels and Emergent Behaviour in Models of Conflict’ Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory, Volume 12, Issues 7-8, November 2004, Pages 579-590, James Moffat and Maurice Passman.
2. The Implications of Peter Lynds 'Time and Classical and Quantum Mechanics: Indeterminacy vs. Discontinuity' for Mathematical Modeling’, Proceedings, North American Association for Computation in the Social and Organizational Sciences, 2004, P V Fellman, M Passman, J V Post, A C Post and C Carmichael.
3. ‘Complexity Theory and Network Centric Warfare’, Information Age Transformation Series, 2003, J Moffat, W Perry, S Witty, D Rowland and M Passman.
4. ‘Organisations under Stress and Extreme Risk; Military and Civilian Organisation Optimisation, Their Similarities and Differences', Proceedings of the LSE Complexity, Ethics & Creativity Conference, 2003, M Passman.
5. ‘Command and Control in the Information Age’, TSO, 2002, J Moffat, M Passman and S Witty.
6. ‘Metamodels and Emergent Behaviour in Models of Conflict’, Proceedings of the Operational Research Society (UK): Simulation Study Group, 2002, J Moffat and M Passman.